Dining and Restaurants on Block Island: Six Unique Options
Look no further than 1661 Inn and Hotel Manisses for all of your Block Island dining needs. Our unique collection of nine guest homes, cottages and apartments features six distinct dining options ranging from casual to contemporary. Guests of our Block Island resort are invited to dine at any of our on-site outlets.
- Manisses Restaurant, considered the most romantic restaurant on Block Island. Hotel Manisses features sophisticated fare and a garden fresh fine dining menu. (serving dinner only)
- Library Room, a private dining space in the Manisses Restaurant with room for up to 16 guests in May, June, September & October.
- Hotel Manisses Upstairs Parlor, serving evening cocktails and our signature flaming coffee drinks.
- 1661 Inn, offering a full champagne buffet breakfast buffet featuring New England fare daily.
- The Oar, a casual American restaurant with the added bonus of a fabulous sushi menu serving lunch and dinner daily overlooking the Great Salt Pond. This island institution is family-friendly, fun and not to be missed!
- Smugglers Cove, a unique private event venue for up to 120 guests.